Since B2B4Web is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
CASES IN WHICH WE PROVIDE REFUND:
• When you get an error, and if we are not able to correct the error even after you provided all the information requested to access and correct the error. Please note that, in this case refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as reference url, ftp access, database access, access to tools to see and modify script db, script admin panel and member area password to see the error. You can request refund within 15 days of purchase.
• If you accidentally bought the same software for same domain more than once.
• A stated feature of the script fails to perform in spite of your server fulfilling the requirements for that.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE REFUND REQUEST IN FOLLLOWING CASES:
• When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software, or informs us that he purchased wrong product.
• When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the software, saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it (with or without giving any reason). This is because we offer full demos on our web site.
• If you experience server incompatibility issues. Please note that for all features of a script to work, your server must support the following:
1. PHP, MySQL and server should allow the use of ionCube loaders / Zend Optimizer
2. Some tool like PHPMyAdmin to create db from .sql file. It is required to setup the db.
• If the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software.
• If the customer requests a refund due to the scripts not being open source or source not being editable. We clearly mention that our scripts are NOT open source.
• When a user demands a refund, after the above declared time.
To get a refund you must remove the software completely from your web server and confirm that you have destroyed all copies of the software.